A short list of highlights from my time in Utah:
- Sun-warmed plums plucked off the neighbor's overhanging branches (thanks, Alycia!)
- People-watching at a packed outdoor concert at the Gallivan Center
- Pedal-pushing up City Creek Canyon with a stunning view of Capitol Hill and downtown
- Grazing at the bread buffet at the Farmers' Market
- Art-hopping during the monthly Gallery Stroll
- Four-legged lovin' from Mikey (cat) and Lulu (dog)
- Reconnecting with some of the most interesting, independent, and vibrant women I know! I am lucky to have such friends.